Keenfunnel is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Efforts to support accessibility
Keenfunnel takes the following measures to ensure accessibility:
- Accessibility is part of our mission statement.
- Accessibility is part of our internal policies.
- Accessibility is integrated into our procurement practices.
- An accessibility officer or official has been appointed.
- Continual accessibility training is provided for employees.
- Clear accessibility targets and responsibilities exist within the organization.
- Formal accessibility quality assurance methods exist within the organization.
Current accessibility standard of the site:
WCAG 2.1 level AA
Current content conformance status:
Partially conformant: some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Accessibility of this site relies on the following technologies to work:
Keenfunnel assessed the accessibility of this site using the following method(s):
- External evaluation: the site was evaluated by an external entity not involved in the design and development process.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of this site. Please contact us via one of the following methods:
- Phone: +685870973
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Postal Address: 418 Broadway, STE 4000 Albany, New York 12207, United States.
We aim to respond to feedback within 5 business days.